You want to withdraw your ride, which is possible. In case you haven’t made a ride agreement yet this should not be any problem.
You can withdraw your ride by going to “My Toogethr’ and then to ‘My rides’, here you select the ride you would like to withdraw and click the ‘Withdraw’ button. You can do this for any ride, or in case of a repeating ride, for all those rides.
In case you did come to a ride agreement, you can cancel the ride agreement up until 72 hours in advance, by sending an email to Support@Toogethr.com and the other user.
- If you cancel a ride agreement within 72 hours of the ride as a passenger, you still owe the driver and Toogethr the ride-fee and the service-fee.
- If you cancel a ride agreement within 72 hours of the ride as a driver, make sure you update the passenger about the situation, you will receive a warning as this is not ideal behaviour.
- In case a ride isn’t made or isn’t done like it was advertised, Toogethr must be notified within 24 hours of the time the ride should’ve been made. You can do this by sending an email to Support@Toogethr.com.
- In case we believe that the driver didn’t drive the ride as advertised we refund the passenger the ride-fee.
- In case the passenger didn’t show up or if the passenger was more than 15 minutes late, the driver still receives the ride-fee. The driver may decide to leave after 15 minutes of waiting for the passenger.
In case you have further questions about how Toogethr works, please check out the rest of the Frequently Asked Questions Forum. If you can’t find the information you’re looking for, don’t hesitate to get in touch with us through Support@Toogethr.com. Tips and suggestions are also welcome.