The eighth guideline for safe carpool is that Toogethr takes an active role to provide users with tips that support safety.
Below are a number of tips that improve safety on Toogethr.
- Complete profile information
Only share a ride with someone if this person has a complete profile, including a profile picture and a clear bio.
- Don’t share personal information through chat
Don’t share your email address, phone number or website through the chat. When you do this you take a risk, one we can’t help you with. We also do our best to filter this kind of content out of the chat.
- Don’t share your account or password
Don’t give others access to your Toogethr account.
- Don’t search, offer or ask rides for others
They can create their account for free
- Tell a friend or family member with whom you’re driving
Text a friend or family member the licence plate and where you’re heading for extra safety.